June 6, 2012

Oh right, I have a blog now.

Well I promised to write again last week, but I am a slacker. Life is always crazy, but I really want to write in this so I'm going to make an effort to write at least once a week but try for two or three.

So anyways here is a little intro to who I am outside of weight loss and fitness! I'm a 24 year old recently wed (if 9 months ago counts as recent) civil engineer who lives in upstate New York. I went to two colleges before I figured out what I wanted to do, then I went to one more! I graduated with my Bachelors of Science in Engineering in December of 2009 (also the month I got engaged to my lovely husband!).

As you may have guessed from the title of my blog I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I've read the books and watched the movies far too many times to count. I'm also a big fan of zombies and tattoos (of which I have many, currently about 58 hours worth of work). I am an avid reader in general and love to knit in the winter. I can't bring myself to knit much once the weather warms up though.

My little family consists of my husband, our two kitties (who were recently put on their own diet and exercise plan by our vet), and two very energetic, rambunctious Aussie shepherds. To up my nerd factor a little bit both cats and one dog are named after literary or tv "sci fi"/fantasy (I guess those are the correct genres, I've never been good with genres) characters. Lily Potter, Captain Jack Harkness, and the Sookie Stackhouse herself. Honorable mention to Bama who is named after his home state. Really we should have named him Houdini since he is quite the escape artist. I love our little fam!

So that's a little glimpse into my life I suppose. I'm sure more info will come out as I narrate this weight loss journey. Speaking of the weight loss journey two weigh ins have passed since I last wrote!! Thankfully I lost on both of them! I am now sitting solidly back in ONEderland (as the Biggest Loser folks like to say) and very happy to be back again! Now you all don't know this but the first time I got under the dreaded 200 mark I swore upon all things dear I would NEVER go over that mark again. Now I'm going to say it again.

I am NEVER going to be in the 200s again. For real this time.

With one exception. If hubby knocks me up with quadruplets or something, I'd cut myself a little slack. But that's it!!!

I also promised to take progress pictures last week. I did end up keeping that one! These were from Wednesday or Tuesday (5/29/12 ish) and I was 200 pounds here. I am very excited to hopefully within a year put these next to my after shots! Sorry if the formatting gets messed up, I'm writing from the app this time.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment